Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Can someone help me with a variable voltage regulator please?

Status
Not open for further replies.

boscoe

Basically I want a regulator for the fans in my computer. I will be using the 12V source from the PSU and I would like a regular rotary means of controlling the speed as in a pot. I would like the voltagwe to be variable between 12V and 6V at 50W. I have a very good understanding of basic electronics and have the facilities to make PCBs. Can someone give me a circuit diagram for this please and give me an idea of the components I will need. Thanks
Boscoe.

Basically I want a regulator for the fans in my computer. I will be using the 12V source from the PSU and I would like a regular rotary means of controlling the speed as in a pot. I would like the voltagwe to be variable between 12V and 6V at 50W. I have a very good understanding of basic electronics and have the facilities to make PCBs. Can someone give me a circuit diagram for this please and give me an idea of the components I will need. Thanks
Boscoe.

hi
Look here: https://www.electro-tech-online.com/threads/help-with-fan-control.105760/

Also Search the Forums for PC fan lots of posts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back