Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Can someone help me? I'm just a newbie here...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I need some help about an alarm project... I need a diagram for building an alarm using an Infrared and a timer... When the IR cuts it sounds the alarm but with a time duration( even 1 minute noise duration then the alarm shuts down)... This alarm will be build on our School Gate... What's the possible schematic or logic diagram for this kind of project? Because my purpose here is to let the students know that the main gate is already close, and that they must proceed to the other gate just by hearing the alarm... For example: It's already 5:00pm and the main gate is need to be close, then an alarm will sound knowing that we need to proceed to the other gate. Those alarms were built on the buildings connecting from the main gate using a wire. Please help me with this project... I need an economic and not too much complex schematic and logic diagram with electronic parts listed that I will need to build this project... Need a reply... Thanks... :) ξ

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back