Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Can someone give me a better schematic for a headphone amp.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hobbyguy, Are you still here or did you give up on us?

Oh hey i have some few question.

1. Positive from battery goes on pin 6, rite.
2.Where thus the potentiometer go.
3.What do the blue square represent.
4.What's V2 AC .01
5.And what's g1, g8, bp7.

Thank you again.

1- Right
2- The potentiometer goes in place of R2 and R3 in the simulation schematic. If you look down the shaft the terminal on the left goes to ground, the center terminal goes to Pin 8 and the right one goes to C1.
3- They just show a connection. For example +12 goes from the battery to pin 6.
4- V2 ac is just for simulation. This is your input from your IPod or what ever you are amplifying.
5- Those are pin numbers on the ic = pin 1, 8, and 7.

Good luck.

OK got it thank you again ronv, and
-do you mean the output from the potentiometer (center pin) goes on pin 3 on the IC
-and for the V2 input, why those it have two symbol separate saying input, but anyway
the positive from the from the Ipod would be going to connect to the positive of the 10 micro Farad.
the ground to the rest of all the ground connection.

1- Right
2- The potentiometer goes in place of R2 and R3 in the simulation schematic. If you look down the shaft the terminal on the left goes to ground, the center terminal goes to Pin 8 and the right one goes to C1.
3- They just show a connection. For example +12 goes from the battery to pin 6.
4- V2 ac is just for simulation. This is your input from your IPod or what ever you are amplifying.
5- Those are pin numbers on the ic = pin 1, 8, and 7.

Good luck.

Now my eyes are going too.:eek:

Right you are on all the questions!

OK, two more question and that's it ill get on it by buying the stuff.
for the R4 is it only 10 ohm resistor or 10K ohm resistor.
why is there a symbol of battery by it self on the left top of the schematic.

Now my eyes are going too.:eek:

Right you are on all the questions!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back