Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Can somebody help me on microprocessors

Status
Not open for further replies.

celocider

I'm really a noob when it comes to microprocessors and is in need of any project that uses the analab for input of commands.

The requirement in our class was to build a circuit that will function dependent on the program encoded in the analab.

Ask your instructor! That's what he's there for getting big bucks to answer your questions.

There's a section for microcontrollers and microprocessors. I guess you should post your thread there. You'll get faster and better response.

nvm..i got the idea now... maybe i'll be referring to you guys when my attempted circuit design won't work....tnx

yeah..thanks i would add that to my study.. i'm done with my project now it's only a 6 digit digital clock as proposed by my instructor. thanks anyway for the site...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back