Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Can I use a Axial lead capacitor as a Radial lead capacitor?

Status
Not open for further replies.

iflymyhelishigh

Hi. I am wondering if I can use my 470 uF Axial lead capacitor as a Radial lead capacitor. The store I went to did not have any radial lead 470 uF capacitors in, so I purchased an axial lead. I think I can mess with the wires to make it fit.

Hi. I am wondering if I can use my 470 uF Axial lead capacitor as a Radial lead capacitor. The store I went to did not have any radial lead 470 uF capacitors in, so I purchased an axial lead. I think I can mess with the wires to make it fit.

The only difference is where the leads come out. If you can make it fit the space it will work. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back