Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Can I change the display on a digital scale to a LED?

Status
Not open for further replies.

hspender

Would it be possible to make a digital scale turn an led on or off instead of showing a display of numbers. So instead of showing the weight, the light would turn on, and when the weight was zero, instead the light would be off. Any help would be great thanks

It depends on your skill level. The first skill would be to provide a drawing of the circuit in question.

Why would you use a digital scale to do that? You can do it with a pressher mat or somthing like that. Andy

i afraid im probably not that skillfull, thanks though. Yes all i really need is a sensor of some kind that could be used to measure extra pressure on a surface, like a strain guage does?

pressure from what? can you explane what you are trying to do. Andy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back