Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Can anyone steer me towards some good beginning circuits?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fei

I am fairly new at this stuf...and I wanted to try out building some good and easy circuits..

you cod also make an 2 trasistor bistable multivibrator (aka. oscilator)

and put an LDR in so that LEDs blink acording to the light on the LDR.

you shod also get 555 timers (there are a lot of thing you can do whith them)

I also made once an realy simple metal detector.It has an trasistor,cap,resistor and an trasformer coil.It worked on inductance highering of the coil.It started to make an higher tone beep wen you put the coil on somting iron.nut it cod only betect and iron object on 2-3 cm

Someone Electro said:
you cod also make an 2 trasistor bistable multivibrator (aka. oscilator)

and put an LDR in so that LEDs blink acording to the light on the LDR.

you shod also get 555 timers (there are a lot of thing you can do whith them)

I also made once an realy simple metal detector.It has an trasistor,cap,resistor and an trasformer coil.It worked on inductance highering of the coil.It started to make an higher tone beep wen you put the coil on somting iron.nut it cod only betect and iron object on 2-3 cm

can you post the circuit diagrams?

Get Radio Shack's "Getting Started in Electronics" by Forrest Mims. Excellent beginner's book. Cartoon-style writing, but technically accurate. Also, look at Mims' "Engineer's Notebooks" series. Good stuff!

And you could try:

**broken link removed**

http://home.planet.nl/~heuve345/electronics/schematics.html

**broken link removed**

Good Luck!

discovercircuits.com has alot of good little projects you can create, probably something on there you'll find interesting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back