Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Can anyone recommend me the best theory book.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, I have two electrical books - "art of electronics" and "teach yourself electricity and electronics"

They are both decent at what they do but lack area's in theory and dont have many examples, to drill it into my head.

What I want is a book that is great for electronic principles up to university standard, which is clear and easy to understand. Im only in my second year at college doing a BTEC nat dip in electrical engineering, I will not be going to university for between 2 and 3 years so want to keep up the theory part - I would also like a maths book that is easy to understand for university. I could do with theory in the obvious stuff - capacitor, inductor, AC, DC, RL, RC, RLC. I could also do with theory in transformer design and theroy, and any other theory that will be important for university.

Im looking at "Electronic circuit theory and technology" but not sure how good it is.

Thanks

Google for Malvino

The book looks to have good reviews. I will have a look at college tomorrow to see if they have it.

Any recommended maths books?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back