Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Can anyone kindly help with the Calibration and mode of operation of a E201-C pH Electrode?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patuno

Please i need the Calibration and mode of operation of a E201-C pH electrode, its very urgent, I've searched everywhere on the internet but cant get anything close. I need its calibration and mode of operation, it doesn't seem to be delivering any voltage signal when inserted into a solution. Thanks in anticipation.

Attachments

• IMG-20170923-WA0018.jpg
    IMG-20170923-WA0018.jpg
    16.4 KB · Views: 114
Do you know that that circuit works? Do you have an actual meter to test your probe with? Is the solution you are testing a known value or is it just plain water? Water should be OK, but if that doesn't work, add a little table salt to it.

From what I could tell, your probe is no different than typical probes. Here's a YouTube on how to calibrate:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back