Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Can anyone identify this component?

Status
Not open for further replies.

dpionk

So I have this custom built Lenze power supply with 3 igbts in it. There are these three boards on top of the igbt's and I can not figure out what these components are on it. I'm not getting anything on google, newark, digikey, or mouser with the numbers that are on it. I was wondering if anyone had an idea of what these could be?

I don't recognize the symbol on the component, it kind of looks like a crown or something. If i could figure out the manufacture that might push me a little further. Thanks for anything in advance I'm stuck at the moment.

One of these on each IGBT
**broken link removed**

Component
**broken link removed**

anymore info is easily posted or if other photos I can get those too.

hi,
They are 1R 5% current sense resistors.
The datasheet shows the SMD version of the resistor.

Attachments

• datasheet.pdf
    94.6 KB · Views: 293
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back