Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

can anyone help me???

Status
Not open for further replies.

karamelos

hi there, i'm bruno and i was wondering if anyone could help me.
i'm in school and i have to make a final project. i was think if i could make a solar power supply that in the output have from 0 to 15V, -12 and +12V, and a separated 0 to 5V output tension. i would be grateful if anyone could help me.

thanks in advnce.

bruno

For a start, you should enter your location (at least the country) in your profile, then we have some idea of the amount of sunlight you might expect?.

Secondly, what sort of power are you expecting to get?, solar panels are very low power (even in bright sunlight), you need huge expensive panels to get a reasonable amount of power from them.

Because of the low power output, you would need efficient switch-mode regulator systems.

As you require four different rails, what is the current requirement for each rail?.

I seen a 1x2 inch (approximate) solar panel which delivers about 1V.

expect to pay a lot of money for your requirements.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back