Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Can anyone find a constant current 8/16 led driver IC on ebay ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ItsMike

Hey everyone,

I'm looking for some serial in parallel out shift register with constant current drive for at least 8 leds [@20mA] that can work with VDD<4v on ebay.

Something like this: **broken link removed**.

I'm pretty much limited to ebay/free shipping since I only need a couple and delivery to Israel costs a fortune on digikey/farnel/mouser ect...

There's these -
**broken link removed**

Sounds like you didn't even bother to check. The answer's yes.

There is only one result for "TB62706BFG" and it only ships to the US.

Many vendors on ebay don't write the description of the item, just the chip name like : "5 pcs lm555" or something.
I'll have to search for part numbers and I don't know any constant current led drivers.

I posted a direct link to the item from seller "goldenopportunities1", who says he ships worldwide.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back