Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

can anyone explain me the circuit

Status
Not open for further replies.

saam12

hiii can anyone tell me the appropiate justification and calculation for the circuit

with many thanks

Attachments

• 555Circuit.doc
    25.5 KB · Views: 328
Poorly conceived LED flasher? Where is the current limiting between the gate and leds? What prevents one of the leds from hogging all of the current? TTL can sink a lot more current than source, so use a NAND, not an AND, and drive the LEDs between 5V and the gate...

What is the monkey motion involving the 100uF? Some sort of slow-start attempt?

What are you trying to do?

my idea is design a circuit for glider
when it start to fly the led flash on and when its landing it turns off completly
thanks for replying me mike

Ok, so will the LDR be mounted on the underside of the glider so that not much light will reach the LDR when the glider is on the ground, but when the glider is more than a few cm above the ground, the LDR is illuminated by ambient light?

If so, have you done any measurements to see what resistance the LDR has both on the ground and in the air?

Presumably, you would like the change in resistance to turn on the flasher?

Would the flasher be used to see the glider in the air? If so, wouldn't the flasher also be useful to help you find the glider after it lands?

Last edited:
ok what do u think then do you any idea can you show me what circuit do i have to use

Answer my question about the LDR resistances.

I need to know: Battery voltage?
LED specs: Vf and current?
Flash rate?

i havent done any measurment can you please if you have an idea how to design the circuit tell me with many thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back