Can anybody Help me build a simple Basic Electronics project

Status
Not open for further replies.

Innocent Gudiya

I just want to make a simple project related to Basic Electronics. First I have to create it on breadboard and then on PCB. Can anyone suggest me some projects? I am fed up of searching them.
Thankew..

How basic? In order to give you suggestions, we need a lot more information. What is this for? Is this a school project? Can you use simple ICs? What have you already considered? Is there a space requirement?

I'd suggest trying a basic LED flasher circuit. You can build one using a 555 timer chip and some resistors/capacitors, or you can build one using transistors instead of the chip. But like I said, we'll need a little more information first.

I would suggest a simple radio circuit. Perhaps a crystal radio. Or it may be a good idea to start off with one of the many kits available.

I recommend building a variable output DC power supply. Useful features would include a meter showing output voltage and/or output current, and a current limiting circuit. The part that connects to the mains should be purchased as a module so that you are not exposed to dangerous mains voltages. Output of the module would be a suitable lower voltage like 15 Volts or 24Volts AC.

power supply, audio amp, fm transmitter, regen receiver, chasing lights, timer, counter, logic probe, ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…