Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

can any one help me in programming PIC 16f84A

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elektor

i am new to pic programming.I am using noppp to program pic 16f84 and want to use all porta pins as input pins.But so far i didnot get suceeded.
I am designing a logic based device with it.

inport to pic

i have tried "flashing LED program and suceeded.I also suceeded in making binary counter via pic but failed to give input to pic using LDR (voltage divider with transistor as a switch)
can any one send me a simple program with one or more pin used as input.

Re: inport to pic

Elektor said:
i have tried "flashing LED program and suceeded.I also suceeded in making binary counter via pic but failed to give input to pic using LDR (voltage divider with transistor as a switch)
can any one send me a simple program with one or more pin used as input.

Check my tutorials!.

The 16F628 used is the replacement for the old 16F84, any changes required are EXTREMELY minimal.

Try this, it's for 16F84A @ 4Mhz, noWDT noCP XTosc.
8 LEDs are connected to PortB, active High, 4 switches are connected to PortA 0 -3 , active High.

Pressing the switches starts different LED patterns.

Attachments

• pic_tester_16f84a.asm.txt
    3.2 KB · Views: 220
Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back