Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

can any one find a solution plzzzzzzzzz

Status
Not open for further replies.

amenoera

hi all.

iam new here . and i hope to find a solution for my problem .

iam trying to make this circuit from 1 year and i cant make it . the

problem is iam trying

to convert 8bit serial data from serial port to 8bit parallel data (parallel form)

iam trying (74ls164) shift register and pic16f84 and more and faild every time

plzz i want a simple circuit to do this operation (wish to be tryed or

tested)

and thanks thanks for who will help me .

(sorry my language is not good)

amenoera said:
hi all.

iam new here . and i hope to find a solution for my problem .

iam trying to make this circuit from 1 year and i cant make it . the

problem is iam trying

to convert 8bit serial data from serial port to 8bit parallel data (parallel form)

iam trying (74ls164) shift register and pic16f84 and more and faild every time

plzz i want a simple circuit to do this operation (wish to be tryed or

tested)

and thanks thanks for who will help me .

(sorry my language is not good)

You don't need a shift register?, the PIC can do it (VERY easily) all on it's own, simply receive the serial byte and MOVWF it to PortB. Tutorial 7.5 of my PIC tutorials does EXACTLY what you want.

Have a look at **broken link removed**.

thanks

thank you very much man .

but i want explain something to you i never try to programming

pic16f876 iam always Programming with pic16f84.

so i hope to find example using 16f84 .

and thanks agian man for your reply .

Re: thanks

amenoera said:
thank you very much man .

but i want explain something to you i never try to programming

pic16f876 iam always Programming with pic16f84.

so i hope to find example using 16f84 .

and thanks agian man for your reply .

The 16F876 and 16F628 use the identical 14 bit core as the obselete 16F84, the 16F84 was replaced by the 16F628 a good few years ago. All use exactly the same code, with only minor variations for their extra hardware.

However, the 16F84 doesn't include the hardware USART that the 16F628 and 16F876 do, so you would have to use software UART routines, both hardware and software routines were given in the tutorial link I posted.

To replace the 628 with the 84, you will only have to remove the two lines that disable the 628's comparators, and set the fuse settings as you require - such minor changes as hardly worth mentioning!.

But you should seriously consider modernising!, the 628 is a far better chip, and cheaper than the 84.

humm... well you can do it by using 89C51 Microcontroller simple put ur data to the serial pins and get data from Port 0,1,2.. if you would like to get circuit diagrams and and source code then i'll supply you laters on ur demand MY Language is also not good :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back