Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Can a jumbo digital LEd display connected to the Small 16x4 LCd display parallely?

Status
Not open for further replies.

mone

Currently am running a small LCD display for my application using MOD bus protocol.I want to have a bigger display as an extension to as my old display is facing only one side of the application.hence i require one more display back to back facing with the higher size.??Can some one helping me a good jumbo LCD display.? or if not possible atleast try helping me out how to integrate a digital jumbo LED display to my LCd display??Do i've to construct any amplification circuit in order to make both of my LED and LCD display to work parallely..??

The driving circuit for an LED display uses a lot more current and is completely different to the driving circuit for an LCD display.

fine i've a jumbo display which is lampex make. i find in LCd display also K(cathode) and A(Anode).Where does the circuit play with it in LCD displays?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back