Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Can 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
im looking for some simpe projects about CAN 2.0 and PIC or AVR microcontrollers

its kind of you to help me

Would you like something which comes as a kit that you build and program? Or do you want to buy some tools that allow you to build everything yourself?

If you just want some kits, look at the range.

Or if you like reading datasheets and going mad for 3 hours when things don't work (like me for most of the last week) then look at a Junebug or any of the other blueroomelectronics kits.

Edit: Oops, I see you're asking specifically about CAN. Sorry!

Last edited:
I have not seen any projects but many PICs have hardware support for CAN and you can download the openCAN stack to use with it. Getting 2 or more PICS to talk to each other using this would make a nice project.

The Microchip website has an appnote about using openCAN with the PIC18F2585 (and some other) PICs.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back