Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Camera Installation Project

Status
Not open for further replies.

rizler

Hi,

I have a project which i have only started recently and in still the research stage.

The problem put forward is to:
  • Inetgrate a very small camera (between 1-3 mexapixel) in a existing microscope (a very big microscope which is fixed to the table & floor)
  • Be able to control basic camera functions from outside, e.g. take picture & focus. I have option of wires connection to outside control boc or wireless connection(bluetooth?)
  • I have a budget of max £150 ish, and should not require to advanced skill. Think of it as a graduate level or similar.

I googled and lookd through many options and routes, but not yet found a viable and good option.

If somebody could plz point in some direction or give me an idea of how to go about finding a soloution.

Basically, somehow control a camera from outisde the microscope and display on sometype of monitor/screen. Prefereable Digital.

Thank You, any help will be much appreciated.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back