Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Camera and Display project

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shahzad73

Hello

I am considering to integrate camera and display in my existing security system.

What I want to do is that there should be a camera which sends video to the display. I will use my existing 8052 in the system to control this system. 8052 will activate camera and redirect the out video to the display screen. I want both camera and display OFF and only get activated through 8052.

I want to know what camera and display components should I user and what need to be done to control the system as described above. Keep in mind I am in Pakistan so I need components what are easily available.

Shahzad Aslam

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back