Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Calling all Programmers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kingdom Man

Hey guys, just wondering if any of you would be willing to work with me to write some code for some simple projects I have for my pic processors. I know very little about programming, right now I have a pic kit 2 and some pic`s for testing. Let me know if any of you is interested in working with me. I am willing to pay, by means of something simple like paypal.
Thanks to all who look.

heh are we supposed to write experience?

C, ASM, BASIC on PIC,AVR
C on ARM
Visual BASIC 6 on PC

alot more like:
HTML, PHP, Some JAVA, C,C++, Electrician,Plumber, Carpenter um....

maybe more... am i over qualified lol

But i do like helping regardless

You have to give people a better idea of what you are looking for. Are you looking for a tutor? Are you looking for people to write code for you for specific projects? Are you looking for a partner? Are these commercial products?

If you are just looking for guidance, there are plenty of tutorials and guides out there on the net for free.

Lot of the tutorials depend on which chip your going to use, so what chip are you going to use?
gogo

Hey guys, just wondering if any of you would be willing to work with me to write some code for some simple projects I have for my pic processors. I know very little about programming, right now I have a pic kit 2 and some pic`s for testing. Let me know if any of you is interested in working with me. I am willing to pay, by means of something simple like paypal.
Thanks to all who look.

Come on, man. You can learn to program just as well as any of us if you'll do two things:

1) Forget the notion you'll invent the next X-box on your first try.

2)Learn to blink a LED.

I know that latter sounds simplistic, but if you can control your uC enough to do that, you can do most anything else.

We're here to hold your hand if necessary, but you'll get much more enjoyment from the activity by learning to do it yourself. DIY, OK?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back