Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Caller Id

Status
Not open for further replies.

KDANDAVATE

Hi,
I want to check wheather my device is working properly for caller identification. So, to test it i want to design a caller id generator. Is it possible if Yes, please send me how to start it. I know the caller id message format but don't know how to transmit it.

When I was playing around with caller id a few years ago, I recorded the caller id signals with the sound card on my PC, that way you can play it back at will. By the way, does this mean that you've finished your video base project, your OCR project and you satellite transponder project?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back