Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Calculator!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gaurav Varshney

i'll be highly oblized if somebody can provide me code for making a simple calculator using 89C51 microcontroller,16X2 LCD and 4X4 matrix keyboard..if anybody has it then please mail it to me at gv86mit04@gmail.com as soon as possible..

Gaurav Varshney said:
i'll be highly oblized if somebody can provide me code for making a simple calculator using 89C51 microcontroller,16X2 LCD and 4X4 matrix keyboard..if anybody has it then please mail it to me at gv86mit04@gmail.com as soon as possible..
u must do it yourself:)
but u can get some help from my code.connect lcd to port2,keypad to port 3.make modifications in code as u need!!!
hope it will help u

Attachments

• calc1.c
    3.4 KB · Views: 267
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back