Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Cable for an OLED display module with COG connector

Status
Not open for further replies.

mdanh2002

Any ideas?

Btw, I contacted the seller on ebay asking for some more information on another graphic LCD. For that item he provides a tool called Image2LCD whose documentation is in Chinese. I got quite a rude reply from him:

Sorry, if you don't know what's Image2Lcd.
Please don't bid it.
All our products are sold to higher experience engineer.
When they see our description & donwload link, they'll know how to make it work.
Sorry, we can't help you.
Regards.

The worse part is that I got banned from buying any of his products as well as asking him any further questions. The seller seems reputable with 99.8% positive feedback (more than 5000 feedbacks). I believe this is how some eBay sellers avoid negative feedback by banning any users who has the potential to cause him trouble. Perhaps he was scared that I might buy the item, cannot make it work and leave him negative feedback!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back