Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

C5021 datasheet please(Or etlest the pinout or some info)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Someone Electro

This is what its printed on it:
SEC
C5021-0

I think its an SCR(may be a transistor).It has 3 pins and its in an TO-220 packege.

I wod need the pinout and some basic specs.

I cant find it anyware.

Re: C5021 datasheet please(Or etlest the pinout or some info

Someone Electro said:
This is what its printed on it:
SEC
C5021-0

I think its an SCR(may be a transistor).It has 3 pins and its in an TO-220 packege.

I wod need the pinout and some basic specs.

I cant find it anyware.

You've not been paying attention to all the other similar posts :oops:

Add '2S' to the front of the number to get the full number, a quick google for 2SC5021 finds lots of hits - try http://www.datasheetcatalog.com/datasheets_pdf/2/S/C/5/2SC5021.shtml which includes a link to the datasheet.

No thats certanly not the transistor i have its in an TO-220 packege wich means its made to work at high powers. In that datasheet its an high freq. transistor that can handle only 10mA

I found it on that website under KSC5021.That is an power transistor that handels 500V,5 A continues,50W dispation...

Here is the Datasheet

Attachments

• ksc5021.pdf
    13.5 KB · Views: 478
  • ksc5021.gif
    ksc5021.gif
    21.5 KB · Views: 1,201
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back