Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

C30 Config help file

Status
Not open for further replies.

ghostman11

in the C18 docs folder there is a Config help file that gives you all the fuse setting for each chip. ive downloaded C30 and cant locte a simmilar file for 24F and 30F chips. Does anyone know if such a file exists?

I see what you mean..... C18 has a "config set file" but C30 doesn't.... or I can't find it either...

Sorry..... Datasheets..
yeah i guess so! its a shame as having all the config in one place for each chip was handy, just seems odd they didnt do it for any other chips just the 18F's :confused:
as a side note i was a bit stupid (actualy alot) i got a chip that had 5v tollerant pins but only on digital pins, what i had forgot was i needed/wanted ADC to 5v! ok i could mess about and use ladders etc but easier to use another chip instead lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back