Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

C programming

Status
Not open for further replies.

timtalk

Would anyone in this forum be willing to take a look at script that I've written for a PIC and give me a bit of help with it? I'm pretty sure I know what section of the script has the problem I'm just unable to spot it. I've placed notes on each section of code so understanding what I'm trying to do in each section should be pretty easy. Any help would be appreciated it. Oh FYI i'm programming this using PIC C as a complier.

why don't you post it up here?

I'm sure there are a lot more of us who are familiar with C in general than are familiar with PICC... for instance, I've got plenty of experience with CC5x and BoostC compilers for the PIC, but have never used PICC due to the limitations of the free version... but I'm sure between all of us we can help you sort it out

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back