Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

C program for the temperature monitoring circuit with pic 16f877a with pc interface

Status
Not open for further replies.
C program for the temperature monitoring circuit with pic 16f877a with pc interface

the circuit uses a pt100 sensor for temperature sensing and then interfacing of pic 16f877a adc and then displaying using a 16X2 alphanumeric lcd.then transmitting the temperature reading via rf12b transceiver module and then interfacing it to a pc..
I NEED A C PROGRAM TO IMPLEMENT THE SAME,,

IT SHOULD INCLUDE
DATA ACQUISITION FROM PT100,ANALOG TO DIGITAL CONVERSION,THEN DISPLAYING IT TO LCD.(AFTR ASCII CONVERSION) THEN TRANSMITTING USING RF12B AND RECEIVING USING THE SAME.(COMMUNICATION BTWN THE 2 RF12B TRANSCEIVERS) AND THEN THEIR INTERFACE WITH PC..
I NEED THE WHOLE PROGRAM FOR THIS...
PLZZ HELP..ITS VERY URGENT...

A lot of the this project cannot be done just by "writing a C program". There is a substantial part of this project which has to do with figuring out how to condition the small variation in voltage across the sensor into a voltage big enough to be converted by the PIC's ADC, so say nothing about learning how to interface the PIC to the RF hardware.

A piece of unrequested advice. If I were interviewing you for a job, I would ask you to demonstrate that you could do the above without asking someone else to do it for you!

You could get free C code or Assembler code from the MicroChip site. Also has Tutorials on programming and more.
Welcome to Electro tech

John

You won't learn anything if you ask other people to write "the whole program" for you.

Sounds like a late project assignment. I think there will be more of these with slightly different wording.
I am bummed that we did not have any of these chips when I was in school, we had a 1602 to play with.

Last edited:
A lot of the this project cannot be done just by "writing a C program". There is a substantial part of this project which has to do with figuring out how to condition the small variation in voltage across the sensor into a voltage big enough to be converted by the PIC's ADC, so say nothing about learning how to interface the PIC to the RF hardware.
Yup the circuits need to work by themselves before being hooked to the pic.
A piece of unrequested advice. If I were interviewing you for a job, I would ask you to demonstrate that you could do the above without asking someone else to do it for you!

Some of the people I work with were discussing this with the boss today.

hi. you have 3 part for this project.
1)the micro receive ADC convert for readable data for LCD and sending to RF12B.
2)the other micro just receive from RF12B.
3)pc receive data (e.g in serial) for temperature monitoring.
in par 1&2 you can found alot of sample
for part 3 you have to know about visual C# or BASIC.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back