Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

C# Issues

Status
Not open for further replies.

aibelectronics

New to C#. I'm currently using Microsoft Visual Studio 2005 for this purpose. However anytime I try to drag an item like a button from the toolbox I get an error like: 'Failed to create component Button. System.BadImageFormatException: Could not load file or assembly System. Windows.Forms.dll or one of its dependencies....

I've downloaded the the Windows.Forms.dll system.windows.forms.dll download but don't know where to go next. A google for the solution wasn't very helpful.

Grateful for suggestions. Thanks!

Go to control panel and uninstall VS and then reinstall as it sounds like a corrupt installation.

Mike.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back