Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

c code for interfacing lm35 with pic18f4620

Status
Not open for further replies.

vijayzang

plz help me writing a code in c language for pic 18f4620 for storing and displaying it on the hyper terminal
i m using lm35 temparture sensor

Is this a paying job? What do you need it for? When's it due?.

i want it for my mini project
i m in 3rd year of engineering in electronics and telecommunication
actually i m busy wid my theory papers preparation and not able to giv time for the project
our project demonstration is after theory
so plz consider my request

i want it for my mini project
i m in 3rd year of engineering in electronics and telecommunication
actually i m busy wid my theory papers preparation and not able to giv time for the project
our project demonstration is after theory
so plz consider my request

Well it's your project, you supposed to make the time.

plz help me writing a code in c language for pic 18f4620 for storing and displaying it on the hyper terminal
i m using lm35 temparture sensor

Product info for the processor is here:
**broken link removed**

Product info for the temp sensor is here:
**broken link removed**

Have a look at the datasheet for the processor and make it read/write data over the serial port into COM1/2/3 etc on your PC.

Have a look at the datasheet for the temperature sensor and make the processor get the temperature through one of the analog pins on the processor and display what ever you get by sending it as text on the serial port of the processor so it can be read in hyperterminal?

Got problems with your rs232 code, or using analog pins on a processor etc etc I'm sure a lot of people would gladly help.

Once you're an EE (or what ever it is you're planning to become) you'll have to get used to reading datasheets and technical documentation related to the components you use... sometimes very scetchy documentation.

If you really need examples of code, ask for examples on how to use the serial interface, or how to use the analog pin on the processor?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back