Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

buying online UK/Europe

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thunderchild

Sssso I finally got meself a debit card, so I can buy online. So where is the best place to shop ? I am in Italy at the moment and back in the UK in 4 months

Thanks I will check them out I want to make a mixer for my girlfriend and I know here in little southern Italy I might wait a year for some slider potentiometers not to mention pay a fortune

Thunderchild said:
Thanks I will check them out I want to make a mixer for my girlfriend and I know here in little southern Italy I might wait a year for some slider potentiometers not to mention pay a fortune

You might try checking the Behringer mixers - they are very reasonably priced and of high specification - you can probably buy a Behringer mixer cheaper than you could buy the knobs for a home made one!.

What is she wanting to use the mixer for?.

just playing around nothing specific perhaps some party fun, but I would love to make one personally she was talking getting a double CD deck with mixer for 160 £ thats an absurd price considering the price of a couple of portable CD players and a handful of components

quad opamps are 52p each slider pots are 80p each but will need two per channel for stereo so thats 1.6 £ per channel

hm those mixers are minimum 20 $ (10 £ I suppose) thats for 4 channels and thats about all the info they give, the next up is 45 $, they don't have slider volume controls I think she would like those said something about fading in and out, Any simple circuit to automatically fade in and out ? - just as a side note

I would prefer to make it as the cost is the same and i get to have it how i want it

I've wanted to build my own mixer... but the enclosure always gets in the way. I can make simple stuff, but a sloped panel with slots in it seems hard.

Digikey sells sloped enclosures.

It's always a good idea to look on ebay, there are plenty of bargins, but always check the reputation of the seller and don't forget to factor in postage and packaging.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back