Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Buying cheap custom pcb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Try
www.batchpcb.com

Make sure your definition of cheap is relative to the task at hand and not some number of what you *think* it should be or you may be suprised.

admeech29 said:
Where can i buy cheap custom pcb?

Adam

I can do some Quite Reasonably.

It Partly depends on Where you live and if the board is Single or Double Sided? I only do single sided.

Also, Do you have the PCB Design or do you need it Created? Creating the Design take Considerablty Longer than just making the PCB.

Gary

dknguyen said:
Try
www.batchpcb.com

Make sure your definition of cheap is relative to the task at hand and not some number of what you *think* it should be or you may be suprised.
I'll vouch for them, I always get a good product when I order with Sparkfun/Batchpcb. Not fast, but good and cheap :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back