Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Buying a robot

Status
Not open for further replies.

boolx

Hello all
I am looking to buy a robot. anyone can suggest me a cool one? that can be load with feature in the FUTURE but not so expensive to start with.......

You can come to

www.acroname.com

to find some robot samples, some of them won some prizes of small robot.

But if you want to develop your robot, you may buy a developed board such as Handy board, ooPic, Basic Stamp... You then can build your own robot later. You can search on www.acroname.com too.

By the way, as I study on sensor fusion, I suggest you to look for EERUF of Johann Borenstein. He built this board for multi sonar sensor on a ring, but it costs much (about 90$ or 900 $, I don't remember..). You can build it yourself after learning about crosstalk problems.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back