Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Buwhahah! Ultimate Project!!!

• Thread starter Robot builder 101
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wait, you want donations for a $25 project ? :S

electro-donation-tech-online.com, I like it.

Lol, you made me feel bad :(

No, im just really poor. I changed the site, but still, any little thing you can offer (surface mount, etc) will be greatly accepted and you will be reccognized for it.

Im going to make it using thru hole. If successful, i will post this under projects. Please donate! I will appreciate you forever!!!! Caps, chips, even wire is accepted. anything really. Thank you for your efforts!

I'm in the UK, so the shipping cost of anything would be more than it's worth I'm afraid.

Just a couple of notes on your own website:
*If you want a serious e-commerce site, you need a greater stock level.
*Are people really going to trust an e-commerce site made on freewebs ?
*Pics are awesome, and so are more detailed descriptions. E.g. What voltages are the motors that you're selling ?
*Checks and cash are not good for the buyer, as they are slow and have no "protection" for them. PayPal is awesome for e-commerce.
*Proper shopping cart software is nice for the buyer as it's something they'd be more used to using. Also makes orders easier to track for both partys.

I feel a bit mean for my comment before - If you're need some proper webspace drop me a PM.

Lol dont worry! I had barely a clue on how to do a little store! Your advise helps if anything.

I just remembered that my cousin works for a PCB layout company (places the components onto a board, even BGA) that could assmeble my board.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back