Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Bush being Detained by Special Forces

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Space Varmint believes everything ever made into a YouToobe video.

Come on Bill I reckon by now just about every one should know Da Varmint is just flexing his tail and is one step closer to being exposed as a lizard informant :rolleyes:. With Bush going down da gurgular and now the yanks have an Obamanation to deal with one wonders when the scales will be showin on the nu president. It won't be long before the song 'history repeating' is No.1 onthe music charts as the Obamanations policies sounds bery similar to Hoovers back in the 20's and where did that leave the world. The depression of the 30's will be a walk in the park after the Obamanation does his stuff.

Be afraid be bery afraid as now I've let the cat of the bag Da Varmint will pounce on it and waste everyones bandwidth yet again.

A lot of US history got mixed up during this campaign. For example, during an interview on national television, Senator Biden said that President Roosevelt (FDR) got on TV and explained the stock market crash to calm fears.

Hoover's and Obama's policies have almost nothing in common. Maybe you are thinking of FDR's policies?

Arguably, FDR's policies did not succed alone. We needed WWII to get out of the depression. No sane person wants a repeat of that, but the fear is that some people in Washington may put their own interests ahead of the nation's.

John

**broken link removed**

Yeah.....sick him!

I am new here.....and I actually started to read that garbage.

Oh Well......lesson learned.

There is a reason we shoot Varmints!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back