Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

burglar alarm

Status
Not open for further replies.

chriz

hi to all...

i'm thinking to design a programmable alarm and i need your help again.
i'm going to associate a simple burglar alarm. my idea is that the alarm's sound depends on the sound you want to be heard of when it alarms. the sound that i want to is to be recorded and inputted to the alarm system. is this project a complicated one? pls. give some of your ideas about this project to make it possible.

thank you very much... :D

essentially you just need a MP3 player with a remote switch
the switch will be your alarm trip switch..

Burglar (or intrusion), fire, and safety alarms are electronic alarms designed to alert the user to a specific danger. Sensors are connected to a control unit via low-voltage wiring or a narrowband RF signal which is used to interact with a response device. The most common security sensors are used to indicate the opening of a door or window or detect motion via passive infrared (PIR).**broken link removed**

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back