Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

burglar alarm using photoelectric effect is my project topic. plz help.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Siya

hi ppl,
i m a new member. m a first year college student (eletronics) and this is my first project.
"BURGLAR ALARM USING PHOTOELECTRIC EFFECT".
i have to present a working model and a project report on this thing. can someone plz guide me through this. i need the circuit diagram, components needed in a circuit, how to assemble them, wat shud my project report contain....etc,etc.
plz reply soon. Thank you in advance.
guys i really need help...bye:)
:)

Nobody here will do your homework for you. However, if you present your thoughts and ideas with maybe a few rough circuits people will help you. You have to be the one to take the inititative and put out some effort.

Ron

Any PIR (passive Infra Red) sensor is a pyroelctric sensor. There are tons of PIR sensors on the market.

Try to find one of those normally available at home markets.

Boncuk

You need to think this through. Clearly a photo-cell will be used to detect an intruder. Will it detect visible or infra-red radiation? Do you want the cell to detect infra-red radiation from the intruder, or to detect interruption of a beam by the intruder? What sort of alarm signal do you want? How long will the alarm signal last? How will you reset the alarm? Is a local or remote alarm indication needed? What will the circuit be powered by? .......
When you have a clearer idea of your requirements then is the time to ask for help if you need it. We're not going to do all your work for you :).

Nobody here will do your homework for you. However, if you present your thoughts and ideas with maybe a few rough circuits people will help you. You have to be the one to take the inititative and put out some effort.

Ron

Hi Ron,

reading
i have to present a working model and a project report on this thing.

tells me more than the OP is likely to admit.

Cheers

Hans

Hi Hans, yeah, I caught that. I also always love the it was due a week ago urgent approach. :)

How come people seem to miss the homework section? Maybe we should suggest renaming it schoolwork in general?

Hope you are keeping dry over there...
Ron

Hope you are keeping dry over there...

Ron

Hi Ron,

no problem here with my garden and house. :)

Before the foundation was laid I added another 3.5m of soil well above the max flood line in the village.

The Khlong nearby (passing directly along one side of the garden) even flooded the bridge leading to our ground, keeping the flood well 1.5m below the foundation.

Water masses move south quickly having flooded Ayuttaya (the king's residence) and Bangkok.

Two years ago we had a dam broken near our house with no water reaching the top of the soil.

Everything is under control here. :D

Regards

Hans

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back