Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Bulding Blocks

Status
Not open for further replies.

rhenxoff

I´m learning basic electronic and I'm looking for a book which describe the basic circuits in the electronic. Many of the books I saw explain all about components and the physical laws behind it. But I understand the large circuits are the result of assembling other more small and these small circuits appears in many other applications. Could any of friends of mine help me to find a good book on this specific topic ?
Thanks in advance.

You could try:

The Art of Electronics by Horowitz and Hill

It is a big thick book with a lot of information but does not batter you to death with pages and pages of mathematics.

JimB

Try searching amazon with simple electronics in the books bit, I have done this and there are some good ones that can pop up. H&H is a great book but not what I think you want, look at some of the 51 projects for numptys type books, I am not being rude I am being serious, those will give you mainly simple circuits to build and some have pretty good explanations of the circuits without all the theory.
Stay away from electronics for dummies etc, but look for the 1001 simple project's type of book. That should give you what your looking for.

I´m learning basic electronic and I'm looking for a book which describe the basic circuits in the electronic. Many of the books I saw explain all about components and the physical laws behind it. But I understand the large circuits are the result of assembling other more small and these small circuits appears in many other applications. Could any of friends of mine help me to find a good book on this specific topic ?
Thanks in advance.
Welcome to ETO, rhenxoff!

A reasonable priced, entry level series of downloadable PDFs about basic electronics:

Just watch the video and decide for yourself if you think it's what might suit you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back