Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Builiding simple radio controlled switch

Status
Not open for further replies.

savvej

hi friends,
I have completed my first year in electronics engineering and have idea of basic electronics and circuit analyzing.I want to build a simple radio controlled switch .Can you guide me as to how to go about making it..Where should I start from...Any good references/books...
I searched net but couldn't find till now circuit schematics for building one...
most sites show how can we use readymade rf modules ,or using modules from rc cars or cordless remote bells and modifying it according to use...But I want to build a rf switch from scratch...as in want to understand the basic principles and design one myself...please help...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back