Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Building an ECG

Status
Not open for further replies.

eyadhariri

i have a graduation project i am building up an ECG and using the AD624AD instrumentation Amp , so anyone out there got any ideas for the pre-Amp or even any other amplifier or way to amplify the differencial signal and still block the CCMR

i have to search for a specific cct for the AD624AD which u can connect direct and you have to place an low pass filter at the end before the ADC

plz if u test post the results and the cct diagram..

i just did this for a project, actually. We used an instrumentation amp built from 3 op-amps and a 6th order low pass filter @ 40 Hz. The gain on the instrumentation amp was something like 1000

thanx 4 ur reply

i place a picture hope u can check it out ...... is it possible to run this kind of connections by the way i will use ADC at the end..............
???

plz ASAP

Attachments

• 000C74E4-5172-1C74-9B81809EC588EF21_arch1.gif
    000C74E4-5172-1C74-9B81809EC588EF21_arch1.gif
    88.7 KB · Views: 1,046
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back