Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Building a simple passive low pass filter, what value should I use.

Status
Not open for further replies.

jambo6984

I need help making a passive low pass filter, I'm using a app right now it's a equilizer with a lpf option, I want anyone that connects to hear all that low bass there missing, I don't care if it's cutoff at a certain level I just want to reach and boost that low bass sound better, it's a 120 watt Bluetooth amp with 2 channels and the wires are crossed over positive on one channel and negative on the other channel, I got the rest of my subs right and I probably have all the electronics to do it, just don't know the values I need, if someone could help me out, it would greatly appreciated, I have a microwave capacitor for my tweeters , talk about Overkill it is a non polar capacitor though and it has some good highs. Thanks to anyone that responds. https://photos.app.goo.gl/xQ3rVXp1csx9p2cy8

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back