Building a simple humidity measurement circuit?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well.....the sensor from Sensirion is not a capacitive sensor.If I use it I will have to change the whole circuit.

:ranav::

Hiya Pranav,
A few months ago I got some samples from dallas, the (ds1923 I'button) to be precise. Along with a pic I've set the I'button to take temp & humidty readings for 6 months then when I've made up a simple VB program to read it I'll read it and chuck it outside again. Those I'button's are the go mate try and get some.

Cheers Bryan

What is it, Resurrect A Dead Thread Day? Is that some kind of internationally recognized holiday?

Oznog said:
What is it, Resurrect A Dead Thread Day? Is that some kind of internationally recognized holiday?

No,I dont think so.

BTW,guys I am now building a microcontroller based LPG steam bath controller.I will upload the crude circuit diagram of the same once I design it.

Take care dudes,

:ranav::

Humidity Measurement Circuit

I need to design and develop a circuit for humidity and temperature measurement on LCD or LED display. Please suggest me the circuit and its components. I know the humidity meters are available in the market. But i need to develop it myself.

Here's a cheap Chinese humidity sensor from Rapid.
**broken link removed**

Old thread I know but this might come in handy.

Humidity Measurement

I need to make a circuit for humidity measurement.
Please help me for the circuit diagram.

i want to get some information about signal conditioning of resistive humidity sensor circuit and also how to interface it with labview can u help me in this project

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…