Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

building a project

Status
Not open for further replies.
how are you guys i am here to ask you question. I am currently a student at devry collage of technology and in my fifth semster. And by the end of the sixth semester i will have to desgin a final tech project. I have this wicked of building an offside sensor tracker for soccerthat will track offside in soccer games. How design will look like is that i will be using a sensor that will sense the player movement in the field withrespect to the balls movement. And then send a wireless signal to the refree marking that an offside has beed detected. Thats the design i want to help but iam not sure how to start so if people could give me a suggestions to how i could bulid this design i would be greatful thank you

The Ideea needs to be improved

Hi Mohammed , nice to meet you and looking forward to know your real nationality as it's goo to find muslims here, Now for your project I think you can make a strap which can put arround every players leg (ankle) which emmit a different pulse to identify the player (can do by their numbers) and a sensor as you said at the side lines of the court but be ware to make the sensor differs from the different teams' players and then it needs a referee to know if the player is involved in this play or not because as you know (if the player is in the offside position and he is not involved in this play so the referee doesn't judge as an offside.
Now nice to meet you and wish to share our ideas in the Future.
Yours, Aly (Digimaniac) :wink:

iam actually a sudanese living in canada my friend . Thanks for your reply sire i was really delighted by your idea. Do you think this idea is doeable within eight month and if you have further idea to how i could design this project would appreciate it and thank you very much.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back