Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

building a new project

Status
Not open for further replies.

oskeroj

hey guys i am new in this site and i want to build a project used to measure distance using ultrasound.please send a workable circuit using a pic 16f873.TR,TS(TRANSDUCERS) display on LCD.THANK YOU

It is very doubtful that anyone here is going to respond to any demand for a circuit. Also the time frame (3 days) is very short.

First, google the net. Learn a bit about what you are trying to do. Post schematics, and ask questions.

HTH

Ned hep now to bulds a workin space elevator-lift ASAP! Final project due for turn-in next month and I am runnin out of times to accomplish this and need hep now right away now! Plez provide all drawins and complet list of supplirs. I want to builds the carbons nanotubes at home so equipments list is needed with ez direction and equipments for this. How thick should tether cable be? Also need very big pwer suply and genarater big enuf to power elevator unit ups and downs the nanostube cable. Need to lift 27 students with loaded backpacks each way up to space in 2 hours or less. Needs also low price method to get counterweights past geosynrocous orbits for teather. Plz hep now. Thx for your helps providing plans and softwares codes and building details. Also if one can build projet for me would be apreciated very much glad for to do it for me.

For crying out loud, why can't students invest a little time of their own to think about their projects and post clear meaningful questions rather than ask for the entire solution to the problem? This reminds me of the people who can't even make change at the store without the cash register making the calculation.

Sorry, just my rant on endless questions wanting completed projects in a short amount of time with little effort on the part of the student.

For crying out loud, why can't students invest a little time of their own to think about their projects and post clear meaningful questions rather than ask for the entire solution to the problem? This reminds me of the people who can't even make change at the store without the cash register making the calculation.

Sorry, just my rant on endless questions wanting completed projects in a short amount of time with little effort on the part of the student.

Ain't that the truth.

Ned hep now to bulds a workin space elevator-lift ASAP! Final project due for turn-in next month and I am runnin out of times to accomplish this and need hep now right away now! Plez provide all drawins and complet list of supplirs. I want to builds the carbons nanotubes at home so equipments list is needed with ez direction and equipments for this. How thick should tether cable be?

LOL! :D :) :rolleyes:

Do you see any problem with this logic ?

In a few years these kids will be seeking jobs as engineers. If we cause them to do their own work they will become talented engineers. They will take jobs away from people already working. From this point of view we should give them everything they ask on a sliver plate. Do everything we can to ensure they graduate dumb as stumps.

3V0,
Since you brought it up, yes, I can find a flaw with your logic...

Them that can, do.
Them that can't, teach.
Them that can't teach, administrate.
Them that can't teach or administrate eventually get elected to political office.
Them that can't and won't, vote and are rewarded.

PS, I mean no offense to some great teachers we have in the world. It's just that to a great degree, the educational system is failing our students and we cannot seem to turn out enough well-educated students. By the time students get to their senior project to earn their degree, its too late to learn how to learn.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back