Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

build bigger

Status
Not open for further replies.

spuffock

This may not be a way of producing energy, but it would reduce heating costs. Build bigger! With a whole town in a single building, the waste heat from people alone would pose a problem with cooling. There will be a certain ratio of volume to surface area where the concept of a "heater" will be laughable. Try that for,er,size.

They're called skyscrapers.. They've been makeing them for a number of years now I hear.

They're called skyscrapers.. They've been makeing them for a number of years now I hear.
Yup, when I lived in an apartment, I only had to turn the heat on for a week or so every year. It was always warm and too hot in the summer. Now I live in a duplex about 2Km away and have to turn on the heat for 4-5 months of the year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back