Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

buckboost

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lana1

Can anyone tell me how can i add a rectifier to this circuit so i can get a fixed output voltage?

well this is a buck boost circuit and i am asked to design it to take an ac input of 90-240V and a fixed dc output of 5V

i asked my proffessor this is what he said :
There are several thing you need to include. You are starting with an AC signal, how do you get a DC from that? You can get use a PWM source to control different duty cycles. I am not asking you to build a control circuit, so just have different simulations for different duty cycles.
I hope this makes it a little clearer,

so i thought that we could use a rectifier to get it to change from AC to dc

Add a bridge rectifier and a large capacitor filter at the output of the function generator on the left.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back