Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Buck-Boost converter

Status
Not open for further replies.

pisaac001

hi clever ppl .. i am designing a buck-boost converter on simulink... i have an input of 50v and i want an output of 12v.... using these parameters i have calculated the duty cycle which is 0.19...can someone plss help me calcuate the values of C and L in the circui.....RL is 5ohms...i have attached the circuit if the helps...

Attachments

• buckboost.png
    buckboost.png
    18.9 KB · Views: 872
Whatever your circuit does, I don't believe it will give you +12V out.

Why are you trying to design a buck-boost converter? Unless you need a output voltage greater than the input voltage you only need a buck converter.

What is Rs?

whu!, glad you cleared that up, and I thought the Rs resistor was just to limit the short circuit created by the coil.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back