Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

BU2527AF Transistor Replacement

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gautam99

Hello,
I am new in this forum . I want to replace HOT (Horizontal Output Transistor) transistor BU2527AF with a new one which number is NTE2365 . I do not know too much about electoronics . I finding a mismatch between two transistor -

BU2527AF has VCESM ( Collector-emitter voltage peak value ) - 1500V

But NTE2365 has VCBO ( Collector to Base Voltage ) - 1500V

Here is mine Problem . NTE2365 has no VCESM value . It has VCBO 1500V instead of VCESM .

Now I want to know - are this VCBO and VCESM same or Different ?? Can I use this HOT transistor as a replacement of BU2527AF ??

Thanks .... I am waiting for your quick reply .........

I am attaching the Datasheet of NTE2365 and BU2527AF below for your consideration .......

Attachments

• BU2527AF.pdf
    74.7 KB · Views: 255
  • NTE2365.pdf
    47.4 KB · Views: 294
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back