Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

BT screen

Status
Not open for further replies.

ThunderCat

I want to build a small BT (blue tooth) screen that is linked to my computer. The idea being that the computer would send the contents of a file (roughly numbers) to the remote device. VISTA was all set up to handle these external screens, but the idea never caught on. So, I want to build one of my own.

Thanks in advance

How did you plan on doing it with bluetooth?

What type of file do you want to send?
**broken link removed**

Last edited:
What I wanted to do was send 8 numbers from my PC to an external BT display. For simplicity, I can write the numbers to a text file which I then want to display on the external device... Air Display is great, but it requires the two PCs to be on the same wi-fi network. I wanted something that was wi-fi independent.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back