BSP (BlackjackStation Portable)

Status
Not open for further replies.

bananasiong

Hi all,
This is the group project that we've been spending 3 months to work out (Oct '07 to Dec '07). I don't know why this title is chosen, in this subject, everyteam is doing the same project. So in order to get score higher, we have to make something different
This is basically a blackjack game with LCD text module and these are the spec required by the lecturer:

Either one addtional features can be chosen, but my group has successfully done all

To save the power consumed, before going into sleep, the LCD is turned of by the PIC, since it is powered directly from the PIC. The most challenging part is, when the PIC wake up, the LCD has to be reinitialized. Besides, the LCD must redisplay the page where before going into sleep. So in anywhere of the game (while adjusting the bet, while playing, while viewing the stastistic) the PIC will go to sleep if no button is pressed within 30 second. In anywhere of the game, the player will be able to view the statistic, total game, win, lose, draw, blackjack.

To score higher, we have to do something different. My group is using a 3 V button cell with a boost regulator LTC3401. The rest of them are using 9 V battery

For the randomness, since PIC16F88 is used

These are the spec of it:
Size
Weight: approximately (100g)
Dimension: 95mm x 55 mm x 30mm
Color: Black
Shape: Rectangular

Standby mode (sleep) : 1275 hours (1.4mW)
Operating mode : 85 hours (21mW)

Battery: CR2450 3 V button cell

Attachments

• BSP2.GIF
    11.9 KB · Views: 504
  • DSC00113.jpg
    41.9 KB · Views: 520
  • DSC00119.JPG
    332.6 KB · Views: 538
  • ICSP.GIF
    14.5 KB · Views: 574
  • bet.HEX.txt
    10.9 KB · Views: 465
Last edited:
This forum is only for complete working projects for people to build, so please add the source sode to your post.

bananasiong said:
Can I just post up the hex file?

That's a far worse idea, because it stops people altering it (or at least makes it harder), but a HEX file is better than nothing.

@bananasiong
can i get the schematic diagram to modify playstation1 or 2 with PIC 12C508 where as i can use clone cds also i need how to expand the memory with the same chip in DVB

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…